Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brian & Jenn Johnson

Where you go I’ll go

By: Brian Johnson, and Jon Mohr

Chorus:

Bm

Where you go I go

F#m/A

What you say I say

Em

What you pray I pray

Em

What you pray I pray

Vs:

Bm F#m/A

Jesus only did what he saw you do

Em

He would only say what he heard you speak

Bm F#m/A

He would only move when he felt you lead

Em

Following your heart following your spirit

Pre chorus:

Bm A2

How could I expect to walk without you

Em

When every move that Jesus made was in surrender

Bm A2

I will not begin to live without you

Em F#sus F#

For you alone are worthy and you are always good

Bridge:

Bm

Though the world sees and soon forgets

A2 Em

We will not forget who you are and what you’ve done for us


ccli# 4562670

Copyright 2005 Brian Johnson




No comments: